Home Forums Themes Support Aqua Joomla Template couldn't close offcanvas menu

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

i bought your great template, but now i have a problem with the offcanvas-menu on an smartphone (for example iphone 5), because it isn’t possible to close the offcanvas-menu.
      Here you could see the site i was talking about: http://www.koerperfabrik-paderborn.de

Do you have an idea about the reason? Here are some facts about the system:
      Joomla 3.6.4
      PHP 5.6.25
      Template-Version: 1.0

Best regards
      cruisi

Hello there,

Thank you so much for contacting us and sorry for this thread!
      Could you please give us your Admin Login + FTP info?

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

Menu mobile should close click button : http://prntscr.com/da7sse

Could you please send a screenshot to us? We will check and assist you.

Hello,

i’m sorry, but that still doesn’t work. It is all as before, as you could see also here:
      [video src="https://www.koerperfabrik-paderborn.de/IMG_7599.mp4" /]

There you could see, that it is 1. hard to open, and 2. not possible to close the menu.
      Even the menu didn’t close automatically after a klick on an menu item.

It would be great, if you could have a look.

Regards
      Denis

Hello there,

The reason why is the width of logo. Make it smaller is better for IP5.
      We tested on IP6, it works properly.

Here is solution:

Add CSS into /templates/aqua/css/template.css
      Adjust width 150 – 200px
      @media (max-width: 320px)
      #sp-header .sp-default-logo {
      width: 170px;
      padding: 10px;
      }

Thanks for waiting for our response,
      Sophie

Hey Sophie,

i have tested that before and made it now again, as you said. I added also your code into the custom.css, but it took no effect. It is still the same as before.

Do you have another idea?

Regards
      Denis

Hello Denis,

Could you please update Aqua Template? Our demo site works properly.
      Btw, can I ask you what customization you have made so far?

We are trying to fix the problem asap.

Thank you,
      Sophie

Hello Sophie,

i just downloaded the latest package and installed the aqua_template_only_j3.zip.
      But the ‘template only version’ seems to be still the version 1.0 and not the version 1.2.5.
      Could that be possible? After i have installed it, i can see in the backend still the version 1.0 of the template.

And i only made some few changes in the custom.css and i have tried also by deleting the complete content of the custom.css – without any effect of the functionality.

Regards
      Denis

Hi,

We only update package Joomla 3.6.4 version 1.2.5. So, Aqua Template still 1.0.0
      Could you please enable admin section to English? We will check and assist you.

Did you any custom or install some component? Please, let us know if you have install or custom. We will check and find cause.

Hi,

We added this CSS into template.css file: http://prntscr.com/db1vs8 . Please, clear cache your phone and check again.

Thank you for waiting.

Hello Support-Team,

your changes in the css-file made no changes regarding to the behaviour of the mobile menu.

I made no custom changes and i only installed the modules “WS Portfolio”. But also when i disable them, there is no change.

Do i have no possibility, to update the template to the latest version?
      The admin section for you is now in english.

Regards
      Denis

Hi,

Actually, we tested on iPhone 6 and emulator : iPhone 5.
      Real device iPhone 6, menu mobile works. Let us check and test on real device iPhone 5 and back.

That means we will update version if it’s a bug on iPhone 5.

Have a good day.

Hello and thanks for your answer,

your demo site is working well on my iphone 5. Could it be, that that is the new version of the template? I have still installed the version 1.0 and don’t know, how to update to the newest version, when it is only included in the quick installer. Maybe the problem is fixed with the update? What do you think? Could you then give me a tipp, how to update the template?

Regards
      Denis

Hi,

Our live site still version 1.0. We only update quickstart Joomla 1.2.5 and also tested on iPhone 5. It works.

Our team will check again. If it’s a bug, we will update it and re-submit to ThemeForest. Thak you for waiting.

Viewing 14 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.