Topic Resolution: Not Resolved
Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author

Hello I do not see anywhere in any of the theme files the content.xml and the one click installation of the demo data only took a few seconds and nothing was there. My PHP is at the max and above 5.4 can you please send me the .xml file so I can manually upload the demo data?

Thank you,

Clay

Hi there,

Sorry for missing file. We are waiting for an approval from ThemeForest that will bring to you full file download but… sorry, it is not quite ready for ThemeForest.

You have two options to solve this:
      – You can send us your email address and we will attach the content file .xml for you.
      – You can send us your FTP + Admin Login info, we will install the theme for you.

Sorry again for this inconvenience and thank you so much for being patient with us!

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

This reply has been marked as private.

I actually saw that there was an update to the theme that had to do with the one click install of demo content so I updated the theme via the FTP file manager and I am trying out the one click demo install now. It seems to be taking a while so I think it may be working.

If you could still email that please or sign in and help out it would be GREATLY appreciated, my internet keeps turning off and on and the new update with the one click demo content doesn’t seem to be working.

Hello there,

Sorry again for that!

We are going to send the content.xml file to your email right now.
      If you need any assistance in installing the theme, please feel free to contact us again.

We will fix the error of importing function with one click.

Thank you so much for being patient with us!

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Okay thank you I will look forward to it. You are very welcome, you have an amazing theme and I cannot wait to use it for my client they will absolutely be blown away by it and what we intend to do with it.

Hello again 🙂

If you need our assistance in installing the theme for you, we will do it now.
      However, could you please give me the correct Admin Login site?

I can feel you’re eager to wait it work ^^

After getting your Admin login, we will make it work!

Thanks so much,
      Sophie

Also there is already an update for WP Bakery VC the visual composer but I can’t update it since I bought it with the theme could you update that for me too please?

Thank you so so so very much.

Clay

Hello Clay,

The reason why we could not use one-click import demo data is that your host has some low values.

You can see: http://prntscr.com/da8rh8 & http://prntscr.com/da8rln

-PHP Time Limit should be at least 600.
      -Max Upload zise should be 10 – 15MB

Now what you need to do is to contact host support and ask them to increase those values.

Then get back to us to inform the result, we will do the rest things for you 🙂

Thanks,
      Sophie

Okay I will call now thank you Sophie, I will be back in touch very soon.

Okay all done Sophie I changed both of those for you and they are already done. No propagation time at all.

Okay all done ^^

However, your host server isn’t quite stable. Sometimes, it took time to load. Sometimes, it worked normally.

So, it would be better to upgrade host and get experience with Resto from now 🙂
      https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/
      PHP 5.4.x (at least)
      RAM > 512MB

Thank you so much for your all hard work with us!
      Sophie

WOW it looks beautiful thank you so much Sophie! I will ugrade that host to get a better experience today!!! Thank you so very much for all of your hard work in resolving this. I have NEVER had an experience so magnificent from any theme author or team ever in my career. You guys are the BEST.

Clay

Oh I also wanted to point out for you that the first response from you came to my inbox but the rest of them went to my Bulk Mail folder so just in case people are saying they are not receiving your emails maybe just ask them to check their bulk mail folder. Just a thought not trying to tell you guys what to do or anything you are already doing an above and beyond service for us all. : )

Clay

Oh never mind Clay ^^

Thank you so much for telling me the issue of location for responses.

Wish you would have a beautiful and functional website 😀

Whenever you need our assistance in fixing theme bugs and some easy customization, please feel free to post a new topic! And if later you are happy with us, please give us rating 😀

Good day to you!
        Sophie

Please, set those post with passwords as private!!! Greetings from Spain

Will do, I can’t believe I made them public thank you for letting me know.

Hi Clay,

I’m sorry, my fault! I’ve just set those replies which include your information as private already.

Sorry again, please accept my apology!

Thank you Emicantero so much for reminding us!

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Hi Clay:)

– If your website takes too much time to load maybe you should:

Install a Cache Plugin for WordPress. We recommend W3 Total Cache.
      Install an Image Compress Plugin. We recommend WP Smush It.
      Install a Database Optimizer Plugin We recommend WP Optimize
      Reduce the number of posts on the page
      Reduce the number of unnecessary plugins.
      Use more icons and less images.

– Yes, the theme definitely integrates with Open Table. You can install and activate the Open Table Widget Plugin then get shortcode Open Table to use. Ah, you can custom style for it. (you can use style from contact form 7) 🙂

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Excellent thank you so much for all of your help. : )

Happy Holidays Sophie!

Clay

Thank you, Happy Holidays Clay!

Now I’ll make this topic as ‘Resolved’ and if you have any other questions, please post a new one and we will assist you 🙂

Thanks for all your hard work!

Hi there,

What you have exported from the previous site is just the content data, it doesn’t include style, so the appearance of the new site is different from the original.

To solve this, please increase the max time limit first. Next, we’d recommend you move all the database from the original to the new one.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

p/s: Please feel free to contact us whenever you need.

Viewing 25 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.