Home Forums Themes Support Fitness WordPress Theme Classes / Products integration & Product Thumbnails not displaying as set

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

Hi Team,
      You helped me integrate individual URL Links for the Join Now integration of Classes and Products. To explain further – using Timetable Schedule on HomePage – if I click the Class for the particular day – the ‘Join Now’ links directly to the individual product instead of the shop. GREAT – PERFECT. Only problem is – this integration does not follow If I enter the Class (either from Schedule, or Classes (Book A Class >> Our Classes). That is, on Our Classes individual classes(eg. Circuit Training Monday’) The JOIN NOW Button is not set, ie. #. You customised “Class Items” so that I can enter URL for each to inject to Schedule, but link does not fire for Single Class page. Please can you take some time to look at this

Images attached show Large Product Thumbs instead of small Thumbs – even though set lower – they are appearing to AutoFill Column.

***After this – i really need to OPTIMISE PAGE LOAD TIMES. I think many unneccessary Stylesheets and scripts loading even though plugins not activiated. After Total Cache virtually no improvement. Can you help or advise on Setup to achieve.
      many thanks

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

The JOIN NOW Button in single class has been active .

Great.Now how do we fix the product thumbnails gallery to view at small size
      Image attached

Attachments:

Hi ridehigh,

I think this information will help you resolve your issue. Please click the link below:

How to Regenerate Thumbnails or New Image Sizes in WordPress

If you have any problem, please contact us to support.

Thanks!

Hi Hoa Ngo,
      I only added the images in use after activating your theme – and haven’t changed any settings. I read a few posts about the regenerate thumbs plugin. I will see if it works.

Now – where are your tutorials on optimising the site. I have tried with Total Cache but no good result. The page loads are SO SLOW. And this is after Optimising all images with Tinypng. It is the numerous Style Sheets and Assets loading, plus page order. Page source is enormous.
      Please help as to how I can increase the user functionality of the site – I fear users are turning away – and only loyal clients are staying on page – even after the countless hours trying to make this theme work.

You should turn off less will make your site load faster.
      http://prntscr.com/funj7o

Will I lose functionality by switching to Less. When first using the Template I had ‘Less’ turned off and You Turned it on while offering initial support with issues.

Hi Team,
      SO I tried the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin – set all to regenerate. But no change to the product gallery images display size.

Attachments:

Maybe the YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier plugin is incompatible with the old version of Woocommerce. But before updating woocommerce you should backup a .zip file for me.
      http://prntscr.com/fv0oew

I would be happy to remove Zoom Magnifier.
      Isnt really right for my products/services.
      Can you remove / deactivate. I turned off but still does not effect the thumbs.
      BTW – I dont recall upgrading any of the dependent plugins until I could test on staging server with WC3.0.

dont worry about the zoom magnifier. Just ran a function to hide WC Product Thumbs – I only need one working.

I do need an answer on ‘What Functionality / loss of deign elements will I lose – if I DEACTIVATE the Less Design feature – and if it truly will Speed Up Site

Turn off less will not take anything and will speed up the site more. Do not worry.

Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.