Home Forums Themes Support Petta WordPress Theme Checkout Progression

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Good day!

Hope you are doing well. There seems to be a problem with my checkout process. Every step (ADDRESS PAYMENT COMPLETE) starts at the bottom of the page like so:

ADDRESS -> complete -> proceed -> refresh on BOTTOM of page -> PAYMENT -> complete -> proceed -> refresh on BOTTOM of page -> COMPLETE

Its should be as follows:

ADDRESS -> complete -> proceed -> refresh on top of page -> PAYMENT -> complete -> proceed -> refresh on top of page -> COMPLETE

I know this probably sounds confusing, but basically each step should start on the top of the page and not the bottom.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, I will try and help as best I can.

Thank you, please have a good day!
      Warren

Hi!
      I really do not understand the problem you say. Please take a photo so that I can refer.
      Thank you.

Hi, sorry, that was unclear

What I was trying to say was, after each step of the checkout process (ADDRESS — PAYMENT — COMPLETE), the page should load at the top, but between ADDRESS to PAYMENT it starts on the bottom. See below for pictures

1) CART –> ADDRESS

This is good. When the customer begins the checkout process, ADDRESS, the page loads properly at the top (See picture CART — ADDRESS)

2) ADDRESS –> PAYMENT

When the customer completes the ADDRESS portion and clicks continue, the page begins on the bottom (See picture ADDRESS — PAYMENT). This is not good

PAYMENT — COMPLETE

3) When the customer completes the PAYMENT portion, the screen refreshes on the top of the page. This is good (See picture Good PAYMENT — COMPLETE)

So the problem is 2) ADDRESS –> PAYMENT. The screen should refresh on the top (See picture What I want ADDRESS — PAYMENT)

I hope this is more clear. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you in advance!

Warren

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi!
        We’ve edited but the new payment step prints an error. You review and respond to help us improve better.
        Thanks you!

Good Morning Long,

I ran a few tests, and not getting an error, but the page still loads at the bottom when customer moves from ADDRESS to PAYMENT. See picture ADDRESS –PAYMENT 2

ALSO – when customer purchases subscription the words are displaced in the ADDRESS step in the checkout. I tried using custom css but it didn’t work. See picture Subscriptions Word Displacement

Let me know if I can help. Thanks Long

Warm Wishes,
      Warrn

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Looks like the issue is resolved. Thanks guys!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.