Home Forums Themes Support Paradise – Multipurpose Spa & Beauty WordPress Theme Changing 'Services' to 'Treatments'

Topic Resolution: Resolved
  • This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Eve.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Eve

Hi,

I have added a ‘Treatments’ taxonomy using CPT UI as I want the following URL structure:

Dermal Fillers

instead of:

Dermal Fillers

which is default.

However, WPBakery Page Builder has a Service Carousel which I can’t use with my new ‘Treatments’ posts.

Can you please tell me how I can keep the URL structure /treatments but still be able to use the themes inbuilt design elements.

Thank you!

Hi Eve,

Could you please share FTP info with us? (Hostname + Username +
      Password)
      We will resolve this problem for you.

Eve
      This reply has been marked as private.
      Eve

Hi,

I am wondering if you resolved this problem for me. It has been a week with no response and I don’t see any difference to the website.

Thank You.

Hi again,

We changed this for you.
      Please check back!
      If something wrong, please back here!
      Thanks!

Eve

Thank you.

I have another question:

I have set my header as ‘Paradise Header 3’ and I want this to show on all pages.

How do I get rid of the default header which shows service/treatment title, menu and image of candles. This appears on all of the services and treatments pages and I can’t find where to delete it/turn if off.

As you can see in this image: https://www.screencast.com/t/fKaTxZjIr

Thank you.

Hi,
      Thanks for reaching us!

1. With each of page you can change layout header for it.
      Please edit page -> Change layout header at Page Options section.
      http://prntscr.com/hls4w9

If you want to use layout Header was seted up at Theme Options, please choose the Global value at Header layout field.

Moreover, at Page Options you can change layout footer, change the logo, select menu, etc for each of page.

2. To remove Title and breadcrumbs at the title bar, please add CSS line to Custom CSS.

.bt-title-bar-wrap .bt-title-bar h2, bt-path-inner {
      display: none;

Eve

Thank you.

One more thing…

I am using custom colors for this website and all buttons have changed to the custom colors except for the ones in the ‘Pricing’ module as you can see here – https://www.screencast.com/t/wCudwQxwbh

Can you please tell me how to get these buttons to take on the custom colors I have set.

Thank you!

Hi Eve,

We changed the button’s color for you.
      Please check again!

Eve

Great, thanks very much!

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.