Home Forums Themes Support Fitness WordPress Theme Changing Logo size

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

How can I change the size of the logo panel? I need to use a logo taller than the size of the demo logo.

Thanks.

Your logo size is small. You can add a orther logo or edit your logo bigger than the pts

If I use a custom css for you, the maximum size will look like the image below

Hi.

There was no image attached with your post. At the moment, the logo is small because I have used the same dimensions as in the theme. What I want to know is how to increase the logo size. Where do I need to make a change to increase the logo size?

Thanks.

Hi.

Can I get an update on this please?

Thanks.

If I use a custom css for you, the maximum size will look like the image below

I increased the size for you. Please check the theme again

Hi.

Thanks for this. Can you please let me know how you did this?

Thanks.

I need to add this code to the custom css in themeoption. Because small logo

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Thanks.

Hi.

Just one question here. If I wanted to increase the height of the logo, can I do that?

You can not increase the logo height because your logo is small. You can use a larger logo. Also, if you increase the size of the logo with css while the size of the logo is too small, it will not be nice

Thanks for the response. I did not mean I will increase the size of this logo. What I meant was I will upload another logo of a larger height. If I do that, will I need to change some code or CSS anywhere?

You can upload your desire logo without changing code. …

Thanks for the update.

Viewing 13 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.