Home Forums Themes Support Passion WordPress Theme Changing colours

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

I have been trying to change my custom colours but for some reason whenever I make a change it does not change on the website. Can you please tell me what I might be doing wrong?

Hi suzyparker,

Please tell me what do you want to change!
      We will do it for you.

Hello Hoa Ngo,

I know how to change my colours but for some reason when I change and save them they don’t change. I want to test different colours so I need to know why they are not changing? If you want to try, try colour #d8116b. I have tried to change it in the theme options and also on individual pages. No change happens.

Update – No changes across the site are saving at all. I can’t change fonts, or add or remove things from the home page or anywhere else. What’s going on?

Hi suzyparker,

It seems like you changed the WordPress login detail.
      We can’t log in anymore.
      We noticed that you used the color #d8116b.
      Please disable the Cache plugin when you execute the changes.
      Otherwise, you will not see those changes.
      Thanks!

Hello Hoa Ngo,

Yes I changed the login details as I didn’t want you to make any further changes because I just spent my whole day repairing problems after the last changes you made. The site was completely messed up.

I do not appear to have a Cache plugin. What is it called? The Cache has been cleared twice by my hosting service before changing the colour but still nothing changed.

What plugin do you mean?

Thanks.

Hello!
      I cant login to your admin so I dont know what is plugin which you are using. If you dont have any cache plugin, please clear your browser cache to see the changed
      You can see how here: https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic
      you only need to clear cache, you can keep your cookie, history…

PS: Here is in my browser: http://prntscr.com/hhkr7x

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.