Home Forums Themes Support Ethan – Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme Change Menu Background image and Menu Title for pages

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

How can I Change Menu Background image and Menu Title for pages (See attached)

Regards,

Dave

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Kenshiro,

– You can change the background for the title bar at here. (Theme Options -> Title Bar)
      http://prntscr.com/hdkyao
      – To edit background for the header, please add some CSS line at Custom CSS (Theme Options -> Custom CSS).
      If you have more question, please get back to us!
      Thanks!

Thanks, but how to change the words DETAIL SHOP to the name of the product? or another Title name?

Also how can i change the font colours for the wordings in the title bar? because they are not showing clearly (see image 4 please)

Attachments:

Hi Kenshiro,

1. Please let us know the text you want to put at the title bar of the detail shop page, we will change this for you.

2. You can add this to Custom CSS and change color like you want by way change code color.

.title-bar .tb-breadcrumb, .woocommerce div.title-bar .tb-breadcrumb {
          border: none !important;
          color: #9f9f9f;
      }

hi,

I’d like the title DETAIL SHOP automatically changes to the Product name, such as the product FARGO C50 (image 8)

Also, tried the code above but it only changed the arrow colour (image 8). If you could change the the font colours for the wordings in the title bar to white, it would be great.

Thanks

Attachments:

Hi Kenshiro.
      I fixed for you . Please check your site agian

Perfect Thanks!!

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.