Home Forums Themes Support Vineyard WordPress Theme Change language in specific words

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

I
      I have uploaded the .po and .mo files to use the Spanish version, but some words refuse to be translated in the WooCommerce part of the shop. For instance, “New”, “Continue Shopping”, “Update Cart”, “Confirm Order” and some more.
      Where do I find these words to translate them?
      Regards,
      Alberto

Hello? Somebody there?
      Alberto

Hi Funtimeros,

Thank you for reaching us and sorry for the delay. For this question, please give us your Admin + FTP login details. I’ll show you where we should work in.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

Follow as these link bellow:

http://prntscr.com/f97ekf

http://prntscr.com/f97ffb

Thanks for your waiting

Thanks!
      Alberto

HiRobert
      I went over the files you told me to translate the English words but there are still some I cannot identify. Please see the attached screenshots.
      And there is as well something misconfigured: the sidebar filter widget shows the message:”Precio: 4undefined — 70undefined” , with the “undefined” instead of a number. How can I fix this?

Regards,
      Alberto

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate WooCommerce Currency Switcher plugin.

This plugin doesn’t work with the latest version of WooCommerce.

Thanks!

Hi Sophie.
      Done! Forget about locating the English words: I found where.
      But still need to fix the price filter issue.
      Regards,
      Alberto

Hi again.
      After deactivating the plugin the prices dissapeared, so I had to reactivate it .
      Alberto

Hi again
      Where can I change the English words that show up at the top right field that shows when clicking on the mechanical wheel? You know, “MyAccount” “My Wishlist”, “My Cart” and so on. Attached comes a screenprint.
      Thanks,
      Alberto

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please follow as this link https://prnt.sc/fb2m2d

Thanks

Thanks Robert!
      Regards,
      Alberto

Hi
      Although resolved the language issue, please advise me about how to fix the problem of the price filter “undefined”.

And something new happened, and I´m not sure if it is a Woocommerce bug or something else. In the home page, product sliders, the central one is “Featured” but 2 of the featured products (those with checked star at the WooCommece Products area ) simply do not show up in this slider. Any ideas please?

Cheers
      Alberto

Viewing 13 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.