Home Forums Themes Support Aqua WordPress Theme Color navigation bar background to transparent

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

How do I do this, and how do I change the color of the menu selections font ?

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us!
      You can change the font, color in Theme Options panel. (Menu, Styling Options, Typography)

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

This had no effect. I had attempted to use this in the past.

I wish to change the black color of the navigation bar to transparent so it will not hide the exercise video. Then I wish to assign a color to the text so it will be visible and float on the video.

Thanks you for trying this out for me.

Sorry? I can’t login to your Admin. Please give me again, I’ll do it for you.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

This reply has been marked as private.

Again, I can’t access with both of them: http://prntscr.com/e6s66w

To solve this issue, you can use Custom CSS from Theme Options.

Thanks,
      Sophie

I use the login id and password that I sent you. I don’t understand why it doesn’t work for you. Please try again.

Otherwise, what code would I use in a custom CSS ? I am not familiar with the programming language to use.

Thanks for your persistence.

Hello Sophie,

Any progress ?

Best regards…

Hello.

You just add some lines code below in custom css for header background color transparent

#mega-menu-wrap-main_navigation{
      background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5);
      }

Thanks

Although the addition of this code had no effect(admittedly, there are many places that accept custom css coding), I was able to use the reba codes successfully.

Thanks so much…RESOLVED

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.