Home Forums Themes Support Resto – Restaurant & Cafe WordPress Theme Cart and Checkout page layout issues

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hi
      My cart and checkout page doesn’t show properly especially the bottoms and they hide behind the footer. i hope you guys can look into this

Cart page
      Checkout page
      My Account page

thanks

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting. We saw. You should enable Less Design Option. Please, backup your theme.

Hi
      i have enabled less design.
      my theme is backed up with wpengine.com server
      thanks

The problem is not fixed.. if you want to make a fresh install please do it. it is fine with me

Hi,

Please, clear cache on your host and change logo, favicon in theme options.

Hi Guys

Thanks a lot. Things seem to work fine

There is one problem left

when i try checkout and write my information in the address field and when i click the place order button, it say Billing info is required and the Apartment field become red and wants me to fill that one and when i put in the apartment number it works.

so basically for the site to complete an order, i have to put in apartmenet number as well but not everybody has an apartment number. please can you look into that

thanks a lot

Hi,

so basically for the site to complete an order, i have to put in apartmenet number as well but not everybody has an apartment number. Could you please send screenshot to us for clear?

What do you mean? http://prntscr.com/eexyz5 It is optional and default by WooCommerce. You or user can skip it.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.