Home Forums Themes Support Paradise – Multipurpose Spa & Beauty WordPress Theme Carousel services and image with URL

Topic Resolution: Not Resolved
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      MK

Hello,

I want use the Carousel services shortcode.

By default, when you mouse over on image service a button will appears for booking. I see that It’s possible to change the text and url. ok.

My need is little bit different. I want use a different url for each image service.
      For example, if I clik on the picture with massage, I want open the price list page for massage. If I click on aromatherapy, go to price list of aromatherapy.

If this customisation is not possible, can have this alternate ? :

If I click on image, the page of service will open. It’s Same way when I click on the title of the service. Indeed, customer with mobile try to clik on image and not on the text. So they never reach the service / pricing page.

Best regard

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi MK,

Sorry! Your request is different from our design.
      So we can’t assist you to gain this.
      Please hire a freelancer who can help you do it.
      And if you have any trouble with our theme, please back here with us!
      Thanks!

MK

Hi Hoa,

Ok. I understand. 🙂

But take in mind this suggest for next release or evolution. Some design are friendly user on laptop and not on phone. And now 70% of web access are by phone. This feed back is from my customer. for them, they clik on image for got the service page.

Have a good day.

MK

Hi MK,

Thanks for your contribution.
      However, we haven’t had the plan for this function.
      We will consider to change it in the next time.
      Thanks!

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.