09/13/2017 at 9:25 AM #8725
Posts include a sidebar but Pages do not. I need a template that includes a sidebar option for Pages but there doesn’t appear to be any other option but Full Width. Could you please advice.
Also, in Posts, there appears to be no WYSIWYG editor but Visual Composer in an option in Pages.
09/13/2017 at 11:33 AM #8727
09/14/2017 at 8:37 AM #8743
I’m aware that blog POSTS can have a sidebar but I want to use WordPress’ PAGE content type and have a sidebar. These are two separate content types and have separate templates. How can I do that??
09/14/2017 at 9:50 AM #8750
Sorry we can’t do this for you.
This is beyond our scope. Because it is different from the demo. Please hire someone to do this like you want.
09/14/2017 at 10:09 AM #8754
Wow. I find it really unbelievable that this isn’t a TEMPLATE option and the only way to do this is page-by-page through Visual Composer. That’s just downright lazy of JWSThemes and it’s something that should absolutely be implemented in the future.
Unhappy customer here. I saw sidebars and it’s always been a template option in templates I’ve purchased. This isn’t something I would have known isn’t included. Shame.
09/14/2017 at 3:05 PM #8777
Sorry for the inconvenience.
1. In our design, we do not have a page with a bar template inside this theme, but you can completely do it very simply.
– Please add what you want to a sidebar widget eg: Custom Widget 4 http://prntscr.com/gkyy4g
– Open the page you want to add sidebar and split the column 9/12 + 3/12, or 8/12 + 4/12
– Add a Widget SideBar widget and select your sidebar: http://prntscr.com/gkz15t
2. WordPress built-in have a WYSIWYG editor http://prntscr.com/gkz383. If you don’t like it, you can install another plugin.
Thank you for your patience!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.