Home Forums Themes Support Resto – Restaurant & Cafe WordPress Theme Broken Layout, Top Menu, Services, Food Menu Not Working When Edited

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I am running into a lot of problems using this theme. There are a lot of parts that are broken when something unrelated is edited. I have tried both building my own page from scratch and also using the imported demo page as a template. Both run into problems.

1. Using the demo file, removing the Testimonial element breaks the Google Maps element. It no longer shows. I’ve tried re-creating Google Maps, moving it around, same thing, It just shows an empty box.

2. Services element is also broken when edited. The layout is now such that each of the div boxes is stretched full screen and it looks ugly. I have to delete all the files and start over. I do not want to do that.

3. The food menu category for the first tab cannot populate even though products have been assigned. The other tabs are fine, just the first one.

4. Removing or editing one of an unrelated element breaks the top menu drop down. The hamburger drop down menu now no longer works.

There are so many to list and I am always afraid to change anything because it always breaks something else that is not related.
      The problem also is that Visual Composer shows something different from the actual website rendering. It’s frustrating.

Hi,

Please, send admin login and FTP info to us (Set as private reply). We will check your demo.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.