Home Forums Themes Support Paradise – Multipurpose Spa & Beauty WordPress Theme Booked + Booked Appointment Service, delete if removed from cart

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

I can not get support from books since the plugin is integrated with the theme,

I want to delete the appointment made with Booked Appointment Service product if the item is removed from cart.
      Please advise on how to go about doing it.
      I do not want to clear the unpaid appointments, I want to delete the appointment made with Booked Appointment Service product if the product is removed from cart.

Or add it to the appointments only after checkout is complete.

Thank you

Hi mliviu,

Could you please send us Admin login detail?
      We will check this problem and let you know.
      Thanks!

Hello,

There is no need for my login, the booked plugin makes the appointment and assigns “pending” status to it, adds the Booked Appointment Service product to the cart, if the Booked Appointment Service is removed from cart, the appointment is still pending, it is not canceled or deleted, you can test that on your setup as well.

Regards

Hi mliviu,

What do you mean?
      The Booked plugin and Woocommerce plugin is separate together.
      It is not related together.
      Thanks!

Hi there,

Perhaps you should look better at the plugins you integrate with themes and what they can do.

After you install the booked plugin, it creates a new type of product (not the product but the type of product) that can be defined in WooCommerce (Booked Appointment Service). When the user wants to make a booking the Booked Appointment Service product is added to the cart, so you can ask for payment for the booking or sell a product with the booking.
      Example: one site owner does classes with a $50 entrance fee. In order to charge the $50, he/she creates a product, let’s call it, “Entrance fee” with the type “Booked Appointment Service”. When someone wants to make a booking, the “entrance fee” product is added to the cart. Now the problem is that if the user deletes the Entrance fee product from the cart, the booking remains pending, when it should be deleted, too or added after the user completes the checkout process

This things can be tested on your installation as well, just define a product type as Booked Appointment Service and add it in the custom fields in calendar using settings -> custom fields -> PAID SERVICE SELECTOR.

Now try to make an appointment and delete the product from the cart, after you are redirected to the cart. You will still have a pending appointment, when it shouldn’t be there.

See screenshots attached.

Thank you

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi mliviu,

Sorry! In the current time, our theme don’t have this feature.
      So, we can’t do this for you.
      Please hire someone who can do this for you.
      We will consider this problem. And update in the future.
      Sorry for this inconvenient!

Hi,

Your theme has this feature, it does not work properly, I only installed the theme, and had nothing done to it, except define the calendar dates and the “Booked Appointment Service” product.
      It is your theme with your included plugin and they do not work as they should.

Regards

Hi mliviu,

The Booked Plugin also don’t have the feature to remove a Booked Appointment Service product as you said.
      Please check it here!

Booked + WooCommerce

Booked website may not, but your theme does have the feature to remove a Booked Appointment Service product. And that is besides the point, the appointment is booked in pending before user completes the checkout process (as soon as he hits the “request appointment”). So you get filled spaces with users that may never show up or pay, cleaning the unpaid spaces is not really good practice, cause the user may return and finish the booking later.
      The best practice here would be to book the space after user has completed the checkout process, if that is a bug in your theme or in booked plugin, I do not know, but I can only ask for support to the theme developer since the plugin is included.

Hi mliviu,

The Booked plugin isn’t support the function to remove a Booked Appointment Service product and the appointment also remove afterthat.
      And our theme has the feature to remove a Booked Appointment Service product.
      However, in our theme, you could only delete appointment by the other method.
      As you can see, you can clear the unpaid appointments at the appointments section.

Thanks!

I am done, your support is the worst ever.

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.