Home Forums Themes Support Bencher WordPress Theme Bencher theme error – site down.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

Yesterday my site completely broke. Clients were seeing the “white screen of death”.
      I called my hosting providers (godaddy) and they identified that there was a theme error which broke the site.

I tried redownloading the theme from themeforest and then uploading a the theme – however that didn’t solve the problem either.

I ultimately had to restore my site to a month ago (April 7th) for the website to work.

At this point I have a lot of themes that needs to be updated – however i’m terrified to update anything because it might cause the site to completely crash, again.

Please, please, please look into this. I was told by godaddy experts it’s certainly caused by the theme.

Thank you in advance.

Hi!
      We error connect server and need infomation ftp of you.
      Present, we have fixed for you and remove plugin Automattic.
      Please check again!
      Thanks you!

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi!
      Bencher theme works normally and not buggy.
      Before, we edit bug detail product for you and error site of you. We need ftp infomation and reply of you.
      We searched for and found errors from the object file-cache.php Automattic plugin. We delete the object-cache.php file and the plugin.
      Currently, your site is not faulty and uses defaults.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.