Home Forums Themes Support KitGreen – Modern Kitchen WordPress Theme BAD Virus coming through kit green theme. Pls help!!!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

I found this “UBH CSU” plugin installed on my website by some UBH hacker. There is some loop hole in theme or plugin shipped with this theme.

As per this article, there is some issues with the rev slider plugin,
      http://www.giraffedog.com/blog/facebook-featured-posts/wordpress-plugin-revolution-slider-exploit-discovered-ubh-team/

How can we obtain a tested theme with this loop hole? our site is live and we have problem now. IT a BAD virus.

Hi newbee,

Sorry! This problem is related to the third plugin.
      So please contact to the plugin’s author to received the support!
      If you have any trouble with our theme, please back here with us!
      Thanks!

It has to do with slider you are using. the slider has a loop hole in your
      banner slider. that slider is causing the virus. are you saying you do not support this?

We cannot detach the slider with your theme so we are STUCK! Not good at all.

Hi newbee,

Sorry!
      But this problem comes from to the Revolution Slider plugin. And only the plugin’s author can answer your questions.
      We haven’t ever met this case with our customer.
      Please try to contact the plugin’s author to ask them about this!
      If something wrong with our theme, please back here!
      Thanks!

Ok I dont think you will help me with this issue and pushing me another vendor now. Can we disable this functionality and purchase and use some other slider? Your theme is causing a lot of virus issues but its ok. we need to move forward.

see below the virus files i got via your skin. NOT GOOD.

htaccess.spam-seo.redirect.006.02 – backup/.htaccess
      php.malware.include.019 – backup/index.php
      htaccess.spam-seo.redirect.006.02 – data/.htaccess
      php.malware.include.019 – data/index.php
      htaccess.spam-seo.redirect.006.02 – htconfig/.htaccess
      php.malware.include.019 – htconfig/index.php
      rex.shell_title.001 – html/association/fuck.php
      rex.shell_title.001 – html/bedding/fuck.php
      rex.backdoor_obfuscated.002.02 – html/bedding/wp-content/plugins/mod_wordpress_magicscroll/magicscroll/plugin.php
      rex.backdoor.filesman.002 – html/bedding/wp-content/plugins/ubh/anon.php
      php.backdoor.webshell_gen.063 – html/bedding/wp-content/plugins/ubh/co.php
      php.hacktool.cpanel_bruteforce.012 – html/bedding/wp-content/plugins/ubh/configfuck.php
      php.exploit.leak.001.003 – html/bedding/wp-content/plugins/ubh/cp.php
      php.backdoor.webshell_gen.021 – html/bedding/wp-content/plugins/ubh/dbkiss.php
      php.backdoor.generic-webshell.009 – html/bedding/wp-content/plugins/ubh/esbh.php
      rex.backdoor.filesman.002 – html/bedding/wp-content/plugins/ubh/indo.php
      php.defaced.script.002 – html/bedding/wp-content/plugins/ubh/mass1.php
      php.backdoor.xhell.001.01 – html/bedding/wp-content/plugins/ubh/mini.php

you guys are selling the theme with add ons. its your responsibility to give a working product and pick the right vendor. we did not purchase this from the slider author. you did. we cannot even use another slider. pls respond as we are STUCK with viruses. I am not happy.

Since you are not replying to support properly I will contact themefrost because I trusted them to buy your skin. now you just blame this on a third party vendor which you picked and moved away. I will not give you good reviews as well. very bad.

Hi newbee.
      sorry for the problem.
      Revolution slider is a third party plugin. so we can not edit their code.
      You can use metaslider to evaluate words well.
      http://prntscr.com/kx9r0n

During this time we will look for fixes. This is a rare bug.
      You can contact your host to block the virus if possible.

Thank newbee.

‘Sorry’ does not fix the issue. I want my issue resolved and you are not doing this. I have already posted my situation on themefrost so other buyers of your skins do not get trapped. You cannot just raise your hands and say ‘sorry’. you need to fix this issue or get me an updated theme with a supporting slider. Now you are asking me to get to hosting provider when your theme is inviting virus – non stop.

I will also copy and paste your responses to other buyers can see what kind of crappy support you provide.

Hi newbee.
      Because you only have this problem, I recommend you ask for support from the server.

Viewing 12 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.