Home Forums General Forum Sales & Suggestion Activation codes

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

Just bought the Vineyard theme, need to know how do we activate these three plugins included in your theme –

Slider Revolution plugin included – This theme includes the Slider Revolution plugin, saving you $19.
      Visual Composer plugin included – This theme includes the Visual Composer plugin, saving you $34.

Thanks,
      Atul

Hello there,

Thank you for using our theme and contacting us!

Please do as following attached file.

If this doesn’t clarify your concerns, please send me your Admin Login info, I’ll show you.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Thanks, Sophie for your quick reply, however maybe I did not make myself clear – are there any activation codes that need to the added for full functionality of these 2 plugins?

It seems so, as Visual Composer plugin is certainly asking for one.

-atul

Hello again,

There is no need any activation code or key for these two plugins because the theme includes them already. You just need install then activate them. They have full functionality definitely.

These are two premium plugins 🙂

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Hi Sophie,

The Visual Composer had stopped working and we are stuck!

When we bought this theme it was mentioned that –

Visual Composer plugin included – This theme includes the Visual Composer plugin, saving you $34.

However, now visual composer as asking to be activated by paying $34, what should we do???

Please reply ASAP.

Thanks,
      Atul

Hi there,

Could you please give us your FTP + Admin Login info?

Please set your next reply as private reply!

Thank you,
      Sophie

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello there,

I checked and I found VC working normally. There is a new VC version, please update it!
      http://prnt.sc/ak4jhk

About Revolution Slider. You do not need active or take care about that message active.
      You can update Revolution Slider with the license code. BUT, buying a theme which is bundled with Revolution Slider (like our themes) does not mean that you also buying a license for a Revolution Slider. The Revolution Slider come bundled with the theme files and you don’t have to buy or register it. We provide updates on a regular basis after we test the plugin for theme compatibility we include it in the latest theme version, you can find it in /plugins folder.

http://prntscr.com/ak4jhk

So you just don’t have a license key and can’t get automatic updates. You can purchased on there : http://codecanyon.net

We bought an extended license to be able include it in our theme, and we own only one license key (as well as in case with single license), theme buyers are not allowed to use that key.

To update our plugin include on our theme. Please delete current version then click re-install on top message about plugin requires. Thanks and let me know if you need another assistants!

Similar for Visual Composer.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.