Home Forums Themes Support Platonic WordPress Theme Accordion on home page lost formatting after updating various plugins.

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

I am having troubles understanding what has happened with the accordion on my home page. It looks like there are some codes that are overriding the formatting which I had left as default – Transparent background, white text and links to become orange colour when mouse over… There is also some kind of extra border overlaying around every line of the accordion…

Thank you for helping me, hope I can resolve this before Monday, when the business is opened.

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us!
      Because you set the secondary color here: http://prntscr.com/dz3kid. Please change it to other color as you wish.

You can change the size of border by using Custom CSS.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Hello and thank you for your reply Sophie. I had a look at the screenshot and followed your suggestion although I was not too sure how this would fix the issue but I might did not explained myself well enough. I also just noticed that my screenshot file did not attach so I am trying to send it through again.
      The accordion lost the pre-established formatting and I am not too sure why it happened and how to correct it.

The accordion on the home page should be with the default settings with the exception of the font and the mouse over action.

– No white background
      – White text (linked text become orage when mouse over)
      – thin borders all around.

Everything was working fine until I have updated certain plugins – could this be a bug?

Please let me know.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.