Home Forums Themes Support Preschool WordPress Theme Accordian section

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Hi the accordian section does not work on my website under faq- not sure why

Hi there,

I can see there are something missing from importing process. Please try to import demo data again, or you can add more elements for your page.

If you would like to make your site looks like exactly our demo site, we can help you. However, you have customized many things on the site, those changes will disappear if we re-install the theme. You also can copy and locate those changes in a file just in case you agree to re-install the theme and import demo data.

Let me know your opinion if I can help you.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Hi thank you- but the accordion was working and if I create a new accordion it still does not work- any ideas?
      Also on the contact menu, the send button is in orange- can you please supply me the css code, so I can make it grey ie people can see the send button
      Thanks
      Paresh

but the accordion was working and if I create a new accordion it still does not work- any ideas?

Please see an attachment, I didn’t see the new accordion that you added more. There are many sections were removed or not have been imported in the correct way.

About ‘Contact’: http://prntscr.com/eouusq It is not oriented with the original.

Import demo data again is the best solution. Preschool has 45 demo pages totally.

If you do agree, we will help you to re-install and re-import everything to make your site look like our demo site, then you can customize it easier.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      This reply has been marked as private.

Hello paresh.

I think Your site has problems when you import.

Could you please give me FTP, I’ll fix for you.

Thanks

Hello

please give me some screenshot and related url about this issue.

I think there issues from missing some plugin when you import.

I activities for you.

Please check it again

Thanks

Hello,

You can using this.

Wish you would have a beautiful & functional website.

If you need our assistance again, please open a new ticket. And if you are happy with us, please give us star rating.

Thank you so much for all your hard work with us :-*

Kind Regards,

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.