Home Forums Themes Support Vineyard WordPress Theme A few problems with the theme

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I will take the problems in orderȘ

1. The search button in the header is not working.
      2. Whatever changes I make in the theme options, the black color around the header is not changing.
      3. I choose the 4-th header style in the theme options but what I get on the website is not right (see attachment 3)

Can you please help me resolve all those problems fast

thank you very much

Adrian

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us! Could you also please give me your FTP info?

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

The home page should remain with header4 – Is the only page I like

A programmer helped me resolve the search function (Still, I would like to be able to choose the order of categories when search appear)

It is possible that my logo is too wide for this Css style and that’s why it send it on the top line, but it should resize it and not put it on top.

If you can help me with some custom css for that will be great

Thank you

Did you delete one of the photos in the website?

I know I have to buy that image but please don’t delete anything

This website is still under development

Except header problems, please don’t modify anything else because all the people working will not be able to understand what is going on

Thx

Also, if you can, please write exactly what do you change as log, so we can resolve any future problem arising

thx

Search box on header 4 (home page is still not working)

can you tell me please what are the hours intervals when you are vailable to know when I can expect an answer from you

Thx

I will try to resolve with a programmer all the issues. Unfortunately there are just too many issues

I don’t need you too change any settings, please just send me more documentation about code and headers especially

Thank you

Adrian

Sorry deeply for not replying you earlier and please accept my apology!

We are going to cover all of your questions and get back to you with the best result.

Sorry again for making you bored =.=

Hope to have posibility to work with you more.

Best Regards,
      Sophie

Hi there,

Are you available there? Could you please give me your new Admin Login info? Sorry for missing your news such long time. We will resolve the issue right now.

Sorry again!

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.