Home Forums Themes Support Material – Electronics WooCommerce WordPress Theme 500 internal Sever Error when clicking on Product category

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Good day,

I am experiencing as issue when trying to click on a product category from my Material homepage. Link Below

https://03fb75e.netsolhost.com/sinks/product-category/stone-bathroom-sinks/

I receive 1 of 2 errors

1st error

500: Internal server error

This error is generated when a script running on the server could not be implemented or permissions are incorrectly assigned for files or directories

Troubleshooting suggestions:

Temporarily disable any rewrite rules by renaming your .htaccess file if it exists.

Ensure that any CGI or Perl scripts have at least .755. permissions.

If trying to run PHP and you get this error, you may have an invalid php.ini in your /cgi-bin, or may be missing your php.dat file in this folder.

Alternate Error

Ill get the graphics on my page with the following error

“Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded”

I’ve been on the phone with Network Solutions and they are saying it is WordPress theme error causing this issue.

Do you have any ideas?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting. You should switch to default theme and test again.

500 internal sever error is problem host. Please, check PHP version should 5.4.x. Ensure that any CGI or Perl scripts have at least .755. permission. Please, sure 755 permissions folder and 644 permissions file.

I did everything you asked and it is still telling me

Fatal Error: Maximum Execution Time Of 30 Seconds Exceeded In /Data/51/4/30/139/4845791/User/5736514/Htdocs/Sinks/Wp-Includes/Class-Wp-Term.Php On Line 205

What do I do now. ISP say’s itis not their issue and I need to get my site online with this theme.

Hi,

You can save permalink again. http://prntscr.com/g90jbu

Troubleshooting suggestions:

Temporarily disable any rewrite rules by renaming your .htaccess file if it exists.

Ensure that any CGI or Perl scripts have at least .755. permissions.

Please, check .htaccess file on folder and remove it. Sure permision 755
      This is problem host. Please, let contact to host support. Could you please us know what they say?

Could you please check admin login again? Wrong access.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi.

Problem: you update WooCommerce to 3.1.1 but old version material theme. I update latest theme for you.

Thank you for your help.

Is it ok to apply all of the updates that are being asked for? Should I update the WooCommerce database as well?

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi again,

You can update if you want.
      If something wrong, please contact us!

Thanks!

Hi jwstheme
      How to fix 500 internal Sever Error
      Regards
      Purkal stree

Hi purkalstreeshakti,

Please check the wp-config.php file.
      I can see it is only have 0 byte.
      Thanks!

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.