Home Forums Themes Support Aqua WordPress Theme Unordered List & uneditable title/headline

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Two things, where I urgently need help because I’ve spent days for trying to solve but haven’t find a solution for:

1) The unordered list function does not work – how can I structure content? Is there a secret to do an unordered list? The icon at the edit box doesn’t work.
      2) There appears a h2 headline on the homepage that needs to be changed or better: should disappear (see: Br.. Ha.. – Yoga, Pilates, Meditation). The source shows: <h2 class=”wpb_heading wpb_revslider_heading”>Br.. Ha.. – Yoga, Pilates, Meditation</h2> – I have no chance to change that, not at general settings nor on settings for revolution slider

Thanks for your help!

Hello there,

I’m so sorry for missing your news.
      Could you please give us some screenshots of the first issue?
      I’ve hidden ‘Br…meditation’ line.

Thank you so much for your patience.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Hello there,

How is your site going? Is it well now?

Whenever you need our assistance again, please feel free to contact us again!

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Dear Sophie,
        Sorry for the late reply – was on vacation. Many thanks for solving the headline issue! Please see page http://brigitte-hanke.de/zu-mir/ – under “Sport-Ausbildungen und -Tätigkeiten:” – there should be an unordered list with bullet points – but it doesn’t work. I’ll add a screenshot of the backend to show how it should look like.
        Thanks a lot for your support, this is great!
        Best regards, Susanne

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi there,

I’m very sorry for not replying you earlier and please accept my apology!
      Thank you!

This is a page: http://brigitte-hanke.de/zu-mir/, and its contents should be located on Post section from Dashboard, Page will display posts/ testimonial/ portfolio/ product/… not display tags.

You should have created posts at first, then call them out in page by using shortcodes, elements of Visual Composer.

Here you are: https://make.wordpress.org/support/user-manual/content/posts-vs-pages/

Thank you for your patience!

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Hi Sophie, Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, it doesn’t answer my question. The unordered list button is a standard function – the content I would like to structure is not a post – is simply content on a page. We use this wordpress website as a corporate website – so I don’t understand why it is not possible to structure the content with an unordered list.

Can you please show me a solution? Many thanks in advance and kind regards, Susanne

I’m sorry for not understanding correctly. Maybe there is a conflict javascript, please try turning off one by one plugins and on default theme, please try editing one page and see the result.

Thank you!
      Sophie

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.