Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I have an unusual problem. I seem to have finally gotten everything up and running with your template. I did have to go in and make the changes you suggested with the wp-config lines of code: ini_set(‘memory_limit’,’256M’);ini_set(‘max_execution_time’,600);… everything seems to be working on the site itself. I can visit the site without any problems and the page loads fine. However, whenever I try to edit a page within wordpress it gives me a 500 error. I can’t edit the sample pages provided in your demo. I am able to create from scratch in visual composer an entirely new page, but once the page is saved I am unable to edit that page. It provides a 500 error whenever I try to do the standard edit, as well as the edit with visual composer. Any suggestions?

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us!
      I’m very sorry but this is the error coming from your server. Please check it if there is something wrong with it.

Server Requirements for Importing Demo Data: https://jwsuperthemes.com/forums/topic/server-requirements-importing-demo-data/

Set max_execution_time = 180 seconds or more
      file_upload_max_size = 16MB (It will also help during theme installation from admin Dashboard if you have set file upload size limit to 16 MB)
      memory_limit = 256MB

Less Design Option should enable before changing color.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

I’m following up on this, because I have verified all the parameters that you have mentioned above, and as I stated in my original post, I matched/exceeded those parameters just to get the demo data to download, so that is not the issue. It is something else. I have even set up a couple of dummy wordpress sites to rule out it being an issue on the server/hosting end. None of the other test sites, regardless of the theme used, have the issue with the pages being edited. It only becomes an issue when the Miracle theme is being used. Any other suggestions?

In addition to the edit pages problem not yet being resolved (see above response) your suggestion on the color does not seem to work either. If I turn on less design, it prevents the website from loading at all. If I turn less design off again, the website loads just fine again. Is there something else that needs to be done in addition to the less design being turned on in order to change the color scheme AND allow the website to load? (and therefore the new color scheme to be seen?)

Hi,

Please, enable debug in WordPress. https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress
      We will check and assist you after enable it.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.