Home Forums Themes Support Fitness WordPress Theme Timetable/Schedule Element and other issues

Topic Resolution: Not Resolved
Viewing 32 reply threads
  • Author

Hi There,
      Having issues with Fitness Template since install, slowly working through them.

• Time Table 1 and Time Table 2 elements not working correctly (homePage ‘Our Schedule’ row.
      • Missing Yoga component in Dashboard – is this related??
      • Page Structure is different to Demo COntent (http://fitness.jwsuperthemes.com/homepage-01/) when debuggin with Firebug
      • Drop-down Global/Primary menu links not functioning correctly – unable to click/select
      • Membership row (homepage 01) not working – Shortcodes are shwoing up as plain text over Column Containers
      • Most Importantly – IF I select the Recommended ‘Less Design’ feature on General Settings Tab – I get problem with content displaying
      • Also need to change Labels on BMI Custom widget to match Metric System. Metric Measurement System works but labels don’t update.

Seems a lot of customisation WP interface not resolved (eg issues with fonts and color on all pages )- many changes are not reflected globally – lots of ADDITIONAL custom cSs to make work as previewed.

Issues with Security Certificate on this page – so concerned about providing Site credentials

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Thank you for using our theme and sorry for this thread.

Could you please give me your Admin and FTP info? Please set next reply as private reply. I’ll check and get back to you.

This reply has been marked as private.

Your FTP info not working .

What are you talking about?
      Just connected with Filezilla AGAIN with details provided?

Hello there,

Sorry but we couldn’t connect FTP with the provided info.
      Could you please check it again?

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Again forwarded screenshot showing successful FTP connection with details provided.

Progress?? On a deadline here

SORRY for late replying, we are on traditional holidays and THANK YOU for your sympathy.

We still cannot connect with the provided info 🙁 Please wait, we will get back to you on February 1st and assist you more.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Thank you for using our theme and sorry for this thread.

You Keep telling me that you cannot connect. I have provided FTP to clients/users 1000 times before. This is not my error. I am attaching again confirmation (private reply) of FTP credentials provided using both Filezilla and Dreamweaver.
      Only thing I can think is that your IP address is blacklisted.
      PLEASE MAKE THIS PRIORITY.

Hello there,

We’ve fixed the issue already. Please verify!

Thank you for your patience!

TITLE BAR OVERLAY
      Also, What I really want to do is remove Grey Color Overlay on Title Bar. Cant locate the class to do this. Can you please provide CSS code to be able to adjust this on , off, or at least opacity. I have an image in place that will work nicely with the White Text

PRODUCTS PAGES
      SHOP > PRODUCT GRID ON LEFT??
      SIDEBAR On LEFT – VERY BAD ON MOBILE – NEED TO SHIFT THIS TO RIGHT HAND SIDE (http://fitness.jwsuperthemes.com/product-grid/

<-- You open Themeoption - Shop setting - Sidebar Position (Shop layout)

Attachments:

FOOTER ON ALL PAGES – DOESN’T WORK ON MOBILE – Probably needs to be Repeat-Y for image

<------>

Attachments:

Yes, Thanks. Wasnt this meant to be a responsive design that works well on all devices. So as suggested should I repeat-Y to allow tiling for tablet and mobile – or is there a better way to do it. Perhaps not a good idea for texture, or better a tiled pattern?
      What about the footer font here (attached) for Blog. Unable to determine where font is inherited from.
      Body Font is Open Sans, and Fitness theme >> footer is hard-coded as Karla.
      What about BMI calculator labels and styling

Attachments:

Blog Grid is not displaying FONTS specified also. (attached shows)
      And Blog is displaying most recent last – can you please advise on how to reverse this.
      All help appreciated. thankyou

Attachments:

Blog Grid is not displaying FONTS specified also. (attached shows)
      And Blog is displaying most recent last – can you please advise on how to reverse this.
      All help appreciated. thankyou

<------->

Attachments:

**JOIN NOW button. Rather than direct to one page, lets say > SHOP, Can I direct user to relevant product, ie For Monday Morning Circuit > Joing Now takes me to Shop > Monday Morning Circuit. This to me seems logical. The user already knows they want this class and one click should direct to Class/Product detail, and not to browse through products again to find relevant one to purchase.
      Can I have more control over ‘[JOIN NOW button]. Again this WAS the big drawcard to purchasing this theme.
      <------>

Attachments:

***I wanted to add another footer region/widget to populate the bottom Footer you have specified to occupy right hand side 50/50 split – so that I could write Theme by JWS on right hand side – and not as currently sits (occupy text on one half of screen). I had a look at the Footer php file but it looks as though you are calling it from another path.
      Is there a way to add ‘FOOTER BOTTOM REGION 2’ to widgets so I can populate it. I want to add footer.php to child theme – so I can edit.
      <----------->

Attachments:

Attachments:

Still Trying to work out how to Get ALl classes to appear on One Slide of OWL SLIDER CAROUSEL, or at a minimum, have control over which class populates each slider, ie 1 or 2. Scratching my head how I can control this. It diesnt seem to be dependent on time of day, or class type. I only have max four classes on one day – but even if i had Seven or Ten – I would prefer to have option to populate either first slide for all, or split First Slide for Mornings, and Second for Evenings.
      When I purchased Template – this WAS the big drawcard for me, and integration into purchasing Class, therefore next question is.
      <----->
      We Updating . Sorry for this thread.

Please read my question for JOIN NOW button. I would like to have a unique URL for each class – that leads user/customer to SHOP to purchase ITEM/CLASS.

Thankyou for adding Bottom Footer Region 2. WHICH file in Fitness Theme (eg. footer.php) does this correspond to. I want to add to child theme so I do not break theme.

Any Luck with the HOMEpAGE SCHEDULE MODULE YET??
      to recap – No COntrol over OWL CAAROUSEL and how classes are displayed between sliders.
      eg> MONDAY – SLIDE 1 shows 3 classes spanning from 9:15am to 19:30PM , and SLIDE 2 shows a morning class for 10:30.
      REALLY NEED THIS FIXED AND WOULD PREFER NO OVERFLOW TO SECOND SLIDE – ie, ALL DAILY CLASSES DISPLAYED on SLIDE ONE.
      Also, When day is highlighted:ACTIVE (.vc_active), eg MONDAY, it is not highlighted blue as on demo. Having trouble updating this.
      IMAGE SHOWS TUESDAY ACTIVE
      cheeers

Attachments:
Viewing 32 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.