Home Forums Themes Support Cayto WordPress Theme Some Issues and a suggestion with popup cart

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 33 reply threads
  • Author

version: I only bought on 25th Nov so should be the most recent version

Im having the following issues
      – The View Cart and Checkout buttons in pop up cart arent working (redirecting to the homepage)
      – When there is multiple products in the cart the View Cart and Checkout buttons in pop up cart disappear and cant be scrolled down to
      – When I go into detailed product screen for a product with variations the button says ‘Select Option’ instead of ‘Add to Cart’ (I actually spoke to someone in your team about this one and they fixed it for the demo store but looks like it hasnt been fixed yet for downloads when someone buys the theme)
      – Im having issues with my hosting service exceeding number of inodes and it appears that the problem is in my public_html > uploads sub folders such as 2015 and 2016 folders, maybe because I setup the theme with all the demo data. If I give you access to my cpanel would you be able to have a look at my uploads folder and tell me which files I can delete now or delete after Ive setup my own images etc and dont need the demo images ?

What am I using BBcodes for pls Ive mentioned several issues and you havent said what bbcodes is going to help with ?

From what I read about bbcodes Im assuming you’re suggesting this plugin for fixing the select options issue I mentioned, if thats the case can you pls tell me which bbcodes plugin to use as there are several

The main issues Id like to resolve is the first 2 I mentioned where the pop up cart isnt working properly

Hello there,

Please accept my apology for not replying earlier.
      I’ll check all issues and get back to you with solution. Could you please give me your Admin & FTP account info?

Thank you for contacting & being patient with us!

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

Could you please check your login again? http://prntscr.com/deph8z
      We login unsuccessfully.

Hi,

Please, send your Cpanel info to us (Set as private reply). We will check and restore for you. – The View Cart and Checkout buttons in pop-up cart aren’t working (redirecting to the homepage). It should direct to a cart link.

let us check your host and restore demo data.

Still waiting to hear back from my last email ?

Andrew

Hi there,

Sorry the silence! We are going to work on your site. Please wait a while, we will be back!

Thank you so much for being patient with us!

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Hi again,

We’ve just checked your site. There are many plugins and this creates conflict. If you would like to restore full demo, we have to remove all of them and make your site as original. However, we couldn’t login with Admin Login info you provided. Please confirm this and give us another one.

Thank you,
      Sophie

you deleted my user account and i thought someone had hacked into my site

Hello again,

We have to remove them to re-install the theme. After having installed successfully, you could re-install one by one to make sure there is no conflict anymore. Is this ok with you?

Thank you!

Yes all done!
      Please surf site and get back to us again if there’s something wrong.

Thank you!

theres no shop pages so i cant test the ecommerce stuff

Hello,

Here is Shop page http://prntscr.com/dispkj
      If you would like to show this page on menu, please go to Menus and select this page to add into Menu.

Thank you!

does reinstalling the theme mean i have to lose all my products and categories and i have to start all over again ?

also i see in the theme documentation a section about upgrading the theme http://docs.jwsuperthemes.com/cayto/#Upgrading . Has this already been done when you reinstalled cayto for me ?

Yes, your site will turn back to an original site as our demo site. If you had made backup before, you can re-import them to your site. And you had better install only some necessary plugins.

Thank you!

and in regards to the upgrade i mentioned at http://docs.jwsuperthemes.com/cayto/#Upgrading has this already been done when you did your work or is that something else ?

We did it already! It is the latest version of Cayto theme.

Im not sure you’ve even looked at my original comments lol. You havent fixed any of the issues I mentioned you’ve just reinstalled the theme.

1. The view cart and checkout buttons in the cart popup still dont work they still redirect to the home page
      2. If you put too many items in your cart the popup still wont scroll down so you cant even see the view cart and checkout buttons
      3. In the product detail page for products with variations is still say ‘select option’ instead of say ‘add to cart’ as it should

One of the reasons I bought this theme was because I saw some good comments about support but Im not really seeing it yet. You’ve taken ages to do anything and when you did you havent fixed any of the problems. Not only that but when you’ve decided to do the work you didnt tell me you just went ahead and reintalled the them and deleted my user account into the bargain. Luckily I have my products exported into a spreadsheet otherwise I would have lost it all because you didnt bother checking with me

Can you pls actually read comments when you’re doing work instead of just jumping in with major actions like reinstalling the theme, this is really bad web dev practice

If this doesnt get fixed soon I’ll have to put in a claim for a refund and purchase another theme from someone else

Andrew

Because your site has many conflicts that makes your site down. We would like to restore full demo data for you and would like you to confirm this before doing anything.

After restoring the theme, you can build your site without conflicts like before. If your site has bugs, please let us check and fix them.

Thank you!

I dont know what you’re talking about he site shouldnt have any conflicts now because you’ve reinstalled the theme. As it stands now you’ve reinstalled the them but my original 3 issues havent been fixed.

The site as it is right now doesnt have any conflicts because I havent added any plugins back yet so the only bugs that Im aware of are the 3 issues I originally posted in this thread. If you fix these problems everything should be fine

Andrew

pls let me know when these issues have been fixed so I can import all my products back in again and try to get my store going. I dont really want to do anything until the problems are fixed in case you have to reinstall the theme again

Hi guy,

You can import your products back.
      The Cayto theme had been checked carefully and approved by ThemeForest.
      For your 3 issues:
      – Cayto does not have popup cart function so this issue is not a bug. just your customization on your site.
      – About ‘Select Option’, if you would like to change this text, here you go: cayto\woocommerce\wc-template-function.php:
      240: $text = __(‘Select options’, ‘cayto’);

We will assist you if the theme has bugs.

Thank you so much for understanding!

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Are you serious, you built a theme that comes with plugs it says it needs and it shows the popup cart but you didnt make sure that it works fully ? Are you actually trying to say that this is satisfactory ?

This whole exercise has been a complete waste of time and you guys are not professional at all about the support you provide.

1. I havent done any customization of the site so it is your theme that has a bug, the fact that themeforest hasnt seen doesnt mean anything and dont worry I’ll be bringing it to their attention fully. I might add that after installing the theme you tried to say that the issues were due to plugin conflict but when I reminded you that it was a fresh installation so any plugin conflict could only have been with plugins YOU installed you’re now simply saying its not your fault and you’re not responsible

2. Right at the very beginning when I outlined the 3 issues I found you didnt come back and say “Cayto does not have popup cart function so this issue is not a bug. just your customization on your site” . You took ages to take action, didnt warn me that you were ready to start working and deleted my user account without saying that you were going to

3. When I originally looked at the demo and left a comment about the button in the product detail screen saying ‘select option’ instead of saying ‘add to cart’ the reply I got back agreed with me completely and said that it would be fixed without charge (I specifically asked if there would be a charge and whoever responded said there wouldnt be any charge) and now you’re not wanting to fix this so you’re going back on what you said you would do

I started off excited about this theme and looking forward to running my shop from it but Ive wasted my time with a group of people who dont want to support it properly. I will be lodging a complaint with theme forest outlining everything and claiming a refund back from Paypal due to your unprofessional support

Viewing 33 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.