Home Forums Themes Support Platonic WordPress Theme Revolution Slider not getting along with theme

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I wrote to ThemePunch because my “contact us” revolution slider button on mobile is not clickable.

This was their repsonse:

Dear Sionann,

Thank you for reaching us!

It’s you theme which is using Vertical height and due to that it is causing issue on mobile view.Please contact your theme author as slider is getting overlapped by their custom Visual Composer style to Row, Column and container.

Let us know how it goes!

Best Regards

Sagar

So what settings can I change to make sure the slider is functioning properly?

Hi there,

Could you please give attach an image of that button on slider?

Thank you!

Sure thing, here’s a screen shot from my I iphone 7.

Sorry here’s a smaller file size

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Can you please help with this? It’s even preventing me from setting a hyperlink for the entire slider.

Hello there,

Sorry for late replying. We are on traditional holiday.
      Could you please give your full link site info? http://prntscr.com/e1t3am and also your FTP info.

We will get back to you on February 1st to resolve the issue.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Hi,

You can add a hyperlink for the entire slider: https://www.themepunch.com/faq/how-to-hyperlink-slides-and-layers/

I already tried that option, it doesn’t work.

Hi,

Please, send screenshot and link to us. We will check and assist you. This is problem how to create new slider and add hyperlink. It isn’t a bug. Please, try read documment and create new slider for test.

Okay,

The site it cucinamigrante.com

I’ve created a new slider with the “contact us” button layer set to hyperlink. It doesn’t work. I”ve also set the entire slide to hyperlink as per your instructions fro the ThemePunch site, that also doesn’t work.

Here’s a screen shot. The button shows up on the mobile view.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting. problem slider doesn’t relate to the theme. It’s problem how to use or config. You should read document how to create button. We also added a button test http://prntscr.com/e5012s

For test, you can enable to default theme such as twenty theme.

I activated twentyfifteen and the button works on that theme, just not Platonic theme. So it IS a theme problem.

How do we fix this?

Hi,

Please, create new button. Before, We also added a button test http://prntscr.com/e5012s

I’ve created many new buttons. The issue is the theme.

This is from ThemePunch:

I just checked your site and it required lots of CSS need to changed and some of CSS changes will effect other element of your theme. So please contact again your theme author and ask provide theme screenshot of mobile slider as I think they are not checking your site on mobile device.

Let us know how it goes!

So until you fix your themes css, any button I make is not going to work.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

We tested and imported a demo slider. Hyperlink Button works. Please, check and create a new button.
      Then, choose slider again.

Thank you! I looked at the demo slider button and realized you used an < a href> in the button text rather than the “actions” tab.

Thank you thank you!!

Viewing 14 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.