Home Forums Themes Support Preschool WordPress Theme Preschool doesn't work fine

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I installed theme on new server but doesn’t work good. The top menu doesn’t scroll down when I going down, menu in mobile version doesn’t work .. looks like is problem with css. I’m not sure but on other server was all fine.

Thanks!

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us!
      Could you please check your Admin Login info and send us another one again? We couldn’t login with those info.

Thank you,
      Sophie

Hello,

I’m sorry, please try now (same login and password).

Cheers!

Hi Limstudio.

With this issue, I need FTP info to fix it,

Could you please give me your site info.

I’ll fix it for you.

Thanks for your waiting.

This reply has been marked as private.

Thanks for the info! We are going to check and resolve the issue.
      Please wait a while! We will get back to you when it done.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Hi Limstudio.

I tried fix your problems. but it unsuccessful.

Maybe you have been custom many section in this theme.

Please update new version us preschool theme.

Or I’ll restore full site for you with new version.

Thanks for your waiting.

Okay, so we are going to restore the theme for you with the latest version. Please wait a while for procedure.

Thank you so much for being patient with us!

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Ah, sorry, I must tell you this before deciding to restore the theme.

I see your site has many customization, if we restore the theme, your site will return to the original like our demo. I guess you will think about it carefully.

If not, please upgrade theme to the new version, 1.5.0.

And also please check your link if it is correct or not, some css, js files not found.

The theme had been checked carefully before releasing from Theme Forest. Maybe your host has problem which brings troubles to you.

Please inform us your final decision in the next reply.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Hello there,

Can we start restore the theme now?

Sophie

Hi,

We checked carefully. We also tried to install a new theme on our host and compare on your host.
      Sticky Menu : On
      On our host : view page source you will see main.js http://prntscr.com/dhnba8 but on your host lost all js files. You can check. I don’t know why. Please, contact your host and let support host know the problem.

Hello there,

Sorry to hear the issue still remains. Our theme has checked carefully before releasing from ThemeForest and the live site is working properly.
      You can view source of this http://preschoolsupport.jwsuperthemes.com to see the main.js file. We didn’t see that file on your code. It maybe a conflict from plugins.

If you can, please give us an empty wordpress site, that means only install wordpress on your host, no additional plugins, we will install site on your server.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Hi Limstudio.

May be you are changed info login, I tried login but unsuccessful.

Thanks for your waiting.

Thank you so much for using our theme.

About Revolution Slider. You do not need active or take care about that message active. You can update Revolution Slider with the license code. BUT, buying a theme which is bundled with Revolution Slider (like our themes) does not mean that you also buying a license for a Revolution Slider. The Revolution Slider come bundled with the theme files and you don’t have to buy or register it. We provide updates on a regular basis after we test the plugin for theme compatibility we include it in the latest theme version, you can find it in /plugins folder.

http://prntscr.com/ak4jhk

So you just don’t have a license key and can’t get automatic updates. You can purchased on there : http://codecanyon.net

We bought an extended license to be able include it in our theme, and we own only one license key (as well as in case with single license), theme buyers are not allowed to use that key.

To update our plugin include on our theme. Please delete current version then click re-install on top message about plugin requires. Thanks and let me know if you need another assistants!

Similar for Visual Composer.

How to update latest plugin:

Viewing 22 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.