Home Forums Themes Support Cayto WordPress Theme Pagination and product sort not showing on my shop page

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I cannot get the pagination, show or sort by options to display above my products on my shop page as per the demo. Can someone please assist with this?

Thanks

http://www.hiretherunway.com.au/for-hire/

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Also can’t get the price filter to display in the left side bar or wish list to display in the header?

Hello there,

Sorry for delay in response and please accept my apology!

The big problem here is that your site has been customized too much and it is getting into a mess.

The best solution now is:

– Copy all your customization into Custom CSS or install the Child Theme, then copy all customization into style.css file to save your changes so far.

– Next step, update the theme.

– Get back to us, we will fix bugs to make it work as the demo.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

——————–

Our support covers getting setup, trouble using any features, and any bug fixes that may arise. Unfortunately we cannot provide support for customizations or 3rd party plugins. If you need help with customizations of your theme then you should enlist the help of a developer.

I’m sorry i don’t really understand how to do that, could you please help?

Hello there,

May I ask you?

Where do you save all customization? If you have saved customization in style.css file, they will disappear when updating the theme. You have to move them into Theme Options > Custom CSS or style.css file of the Child Theme.

After that, please update the theme to the latest version and get back to me. I’ll fix if there is any bugs.

Thanks,
      Sophie

I am only customising within the Cayto theme editor, I’m not actually editing any css code so I didn’t think I had to save it anywhere. I really don’t know how to save my customisation or do child themes, do I still need to do that before updating?

Hi,

We are happy to assist you. But your site seems to have too many customization. We can’t debug and fix all your issues, which customized by yourself. Please, copy your CSS Custom into Theme Options Panel > Custom CSS and re-install again.

If you need any helps with customization of your theme then you should enlist the help of a developer.

Have a nice weekend!

OK I have saved the CSS and updated. Can you please have a look at the bugs now? My main issues appear to be the header is not displaying – I just want the black header option available in the theme customisation . Also the pagination, sort and show option on the shop page (http://www.hiretherunway.com.au/for-hire/).

Thanks

I have selected the black header. It does not display. I’m just getting a white background now. This header has been problematic from the start. It is one of the reasons I selected this theme, so that I wouldn’t have to customise too much.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

OK I’ve managed to get the header working again.. now just need the pagination. Do you know what the problem could be with this?

Hi,
      Please, backup your theme. I will reinstall cayto theme version 1.3.5 . This bug never see before.
      Let me know when you backup your theme. Thank you for waiting.

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.