Home Forums Themes Support Mariage – Business & Wedding WordPress Theme Orphaned Products Left Behind

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

If you go to wedding gowns page from menu and scroll down, you will see white space from products that were deleted but are still occupying the space. The issue can be reproduced by doing a bulk removal of products from WordPress admin.

I tried restoring the product to see if it allows for single item deletion but instead it created a new product along side of the ghost product.

1. I need all the ghost products to be removed. If you can do it or give me a SQL query to run, its fine.

2. Can the bug be fixed with bulk delete feature so it doesn’t cause this in the future?

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us! We just get back from holidays so sorry for the delay.

For this issue, please set the same height for all product images: http://prnt.sc/e3tjvu. They will display properly.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Thank you. I enabled product catalog image cropping and ran the Regenerate Thumbnails to resize them – now it looks good.

Thumbs up!

Please feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions.

Thank you,
      Sophie

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.