Home Forums Themes Support Miracle – Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme Options Missing in "Theme Options"

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,
      i installed the theme in my dev enviroment and in production environment, i have some issues:
      as you can see in the screenshot, in the production environment: photo5778655738745432183.jpg
      some options are missing from the theme options panel, while are present in the dev environment: photo5778655738745432184.jpg

dev environment is using a simple xampp installation, production environment phpinfo is attached.
      there are any known issue with php7 or similar?
      i am missing something in the config?
      thanks

Dario

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,
      we did a “diff” between files downloaded from envato market and ones from update plugin, attached you can find the difference.
      it seems that files version are different between the zip files, even if version of the theme is the same: 1.0.0

will those options has been removed between the same version? how this could be possible? will such feature be available in the next releases?
      whats happening?
      thanks and best regards

Dario

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us and sorry for the thread you are facing.
      Could you please give us your FTP + Admin Login info?

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Hi there,

this is the login url (wp-admin is obfuscated) for the stage website: http://gajardoni.citexnetwork.com/citex-login

Username: jwsthemes
      Password: changemeasap

Currently we do not have any FTP system.
      If you like you can download an archive of wp-content/themes/miracle directory here:
      http://gajardoni.citexnetwork.com/miracle.zip

Kind Regards,
      Dario

Hello there,

Sorry for late replying! We are on traditional holiday.

I’ve checked your Admin site, there is no Theme Options in Dashboard. I wonder if you had imported json.file.
      We will get back to you on February 1st and resolve the issue.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.