Home Forums Themes Support CoCo WordPress Theme Javascript errors and slow responses on frontend

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi guys,

I’m using coco theme on a site I’v created, https://lojabarrocco.com/ and I’m having 2 issues:

1) the console displays a javascript error:
      undefined a.fn.init in main.js

2) the site runs very slow on the frontend, while rendering the same pages on the visual editor is actually fast. I also had no alternative but to remove the a widget from the home page. I had horizontal tabs (3 tabs) with a woo category widget inside each tab. The home page was completely useless. Removing the widgets helped a bit, but they are an important part of the design so I’m hoping I can get them back.

I checked themeforest and there no updates available for the theme (I’m using ver 1.1.1). Can you please provide me with an error free main.js file?

Thanks

Hello there,

Thank you so much for using our theme and contacting us 🙂
      Sorry for the trouble you are facing. Could you please give us your FTP + Admin Login info? We will check the issue and reply you then.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Hi Sophie,

Thanks for your reply and sorry about not writing you back earlier, but I didn’t get a notification about your reply.

I’ve fixed this problem by simply getting rid of the horizontal tabs and also the coco woocommerce widgets. I’ve created 2 revolution sliders (so I have total 3 rev sliders on the main page) and the site loads pretty fast now.

I have 2 much bigger issues to tackle right now, so I’m starting a new ticket for them.

Cheers,

Oh great buddy 🙂

I’m gonna wait your new ticket. Ah, sometimes, I don’t know why but my email is located in Bulk Folder not Inbox. Sorry for this.

Wish you would have beautiful and functional website 😀

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.