Home Forums Themes Support Aqua WordPress Theme Insert background images on pages other than home page

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

How do I do this ? I have included images of pages with and without images for use as an example.

For instance, after selecting a drop-down menu selection from the home page, I am sent to a new page, as I should be. On this new page I wish to have a photo on the top of the page as shown in the examples.

I see no way to “access” this area on the page in order to insert an image.

Thanks for your help.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi you there,

Visual Composer will be the answer. Please see: http://prntscr.com/e9apz9

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Hi Sophie,

That option only allows me to add single images beneath the existing text block !

I wish to add images behind the logo/menu bar on any page selected from the main menu.

I don’t know whether you understand. If not, ask please.

Best regards

Hi there,

– If you mean the header image, please set it on Appearance > Customize > Header image.

– If you mean the revolution slider on top of the page, please create Slider first then use Visual Composer to call it out.

– If you mean the background image for Title bar, please set in on Theme Options > Title bar > Background > Upload

– If you mean an image for text block, you can use Single Image element.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

I believe that what you refer to concerns images for the HOME PAGE. I want to individually assign images to the top of sub-menu pages, as illustrated in the images I sent you.

Please send the proper information please, or code to do it for each individual page, and where to insert the custom css.

Thanks in advance…

Any progress ? Thanks for answering.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.