Home Forums Themes Support Bencher WordPress Theme Import Demo Data do not complete

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Dear Sir,

I try to import demo data on my server by used “One-Click Import Demo Data”. And I already change memory_limit to 512 M and max_execution_time to 600 M. It took about 5 hours but not complete. The system logs is showed as “(70007)The timeout specified has expired”. Some data is imported but not all of its. Then I try to do as your suggest on Trouble 2. I can set the static page (I set as homepage07) but I cannot view menu. When I click to view menu, it has message showed as “Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 79 bytes)”. And then I try to import via WordPress Import as manual import. It still cannot be import to my site.

So please suggest have any way to import it.

Or Is there any way to import just only Homepage07 and sample data?

Best regards

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us!
      Could you please check Admin Login info again?

Forbidden
      You don’t have permission to access /kowork/wordpress-ning/wp-login.php on this server.

Not Found
      The requested URL /wp-admin was not found on this server.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi guy,

Please give me the right of an administrator so that I can access your account.

Sorry, still can’t.

Thank you!

Hello,

My admin already fixed the problem.
      Please try to login again.

Thank you

Okay, finally I can access 🙂

Now we will import demo data for you. Please wait for our response!

Thank you for waiting!

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Hi,

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted : http://prntscr.com/dkescc
      Please, increase memory limit : http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/fix-wordpress-memory-exhausted-error-increase-php-memory/

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.