Home Forums Themes Support Aqua WordPress Theme Help – TwitterAPP/Config.php – Install Error

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Getting the following error on fresh install wordpress 4.7.1 of theme on activate –

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘[‘ in /home/pamperin/public_html/mamasretreat.co.nz/wp-content/themes/aqua/framework/widgets/TwitterAPP/Config.php on line 27

Can someone help, this is a fresh install

Thanks,
      Rob

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us and sorry for late replying!
      We are on traditional holidays and will get back to you on February 1st to assist you in this issue.

Could you please check the FTP info again? I couldn’t connect with the provided info.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Hi,

Please, upgrade PHP version 5.4.x or greater.

Thanks for the support so far. I have upgraded the PHP Version from 5.3.27 to 5.5.13 as requested, but now get the error – Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/pamperin/public_html/mamasretreat.co.nz/wp-content/themes/aqua/framework/shortcodes/shape_body_calc/shape_body_calc.php on line 41

Any suggestions, as sadly i cannot begin any development on the site until theme is functional 🙁

Kind regards,
      Rob Hayden

This reply has been marked as private.

Have now tried also with PHP Version 5.6 – blank white screen only and the same with PHP version 7.0. Again this is a refresh install on WordPress 4.7.2 and other themes i use i have tested successfully on the same install.

Really appreciate some assistance to resolve this issue.

Hello,

I fixed for you, Please check it again and remove same item menu

Thanks

Thanks Robert much appreciated for your help, i am looking to use the homepage-1-spa-update as the standard menu for the site.

Thanks again

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.