Home Forums Themes Support Aqua WordPress Theme Errors after installing Aqua theme

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, I just installed the Aqua theme, but when I try live preview or activate I was getting the white screen issue. I turned on DEBUG, and now see the following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘[‘ in /home1/sharkey1/public_html/sharkeyfamily.net/wp-content/themes/aqua/framework/widgets/TwitterAPP/Config.php on line 28

Can you please assist?

Many thanks!
      Christian

Reset PHP configuration to 5.6 and all is now ok.

I get the exact same issue, but was not resolved moving to PHP 5.6 or 7.0?
      Any other guidance would be appreciated.

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us and sorry for the issue.

Could you please give us your Admin Login and FTP info? We will check and get back to you.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Aquia 2.0 throwing PHP errors. Running PHP Version => 5.5.16

[Sat Feb 11 18:19:34 2017] [error] [client 172.68.133.162] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in …/httpdocs/wordpress/wp-content/themes/aqua/framework/shortcodes/shape_body_calc/shape_body_calc.php on line 40
      This can be resolved by changing the following:
      <? } else include 'tpl3.php'; ?>
      to
      <?php } else include 'tpl3.php'; ?>
      Seems like you should be consistent. Either use short open codes everywhere or not at all.

[Sat Feb 11 18:23:17 2017] [error] [client 172.68.133.162] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get_cart() on a non-object in …/httpdocs/wordpress/wp-content/themes/aqua/framework/headers/header-v1.php on line 30

the second issue in header-v1 is caused by a call to a woocommerce object… but if you don’t have woocommerce installed then it fails.

Line 30
      $cart_is_empty = sizeof( $woocommerce->cart->get_cart() ) <= 0;
      Should probably verify that $woocommerce exists first.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.