Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I once was able to install the demo data sample.xml but since I ran into a lot of issues, I had to delete the pages, uninstall the theme and reinstall it. But since then, I cannot install the demo data anymore.

1. The one-click takes forever with the spinning wheel and I followed the directions to increase memory size and execution time but it doesn’t work.

2. Using WordPress import tool gives me a bunch of errors “pages already exists” even though they do not.

How can I fix this?

Thanks.

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us and sorry for the thread you are facing!
      Could you please give us your Admin login info?

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Hi,

Thanks for the response but I would prefer not to give away the admin login. Can you please let me know what should be checked?

Thanks.

Hi there,

If that, please check the system status if the PHP time limit is low. If it is low, please contact your host and ask them to increase it up to 300 at least, then try re-importing.
      We hold responsible for installing the theme, importing demo data and fixing bugs if clients request and give feedback. Therefore, if you need our assistance, please feel free to contact us again and attach your Admin Login info – remember set your next reply as private reply.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.