Home Forums Themes Support Aqua Theme Issues

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi I’m having trouble making font color changes on my Aqua Theme. Here are the issues:

1) On desktop, I want to change the main menu navigation text to white (#000000). In the Theme Options, I’ve tried updating the color in the Styling Options > Menu Color “Main Menu Font Color _ First Level” and my hex code changes don’t update.

2) On mobile, I want to change the main menu item to black (#000000). Bute it’s white on mobile (which is what I want on desktop). No matter what hex code changes I put in the styling option, nothing is updates.

3) I’m using the Revolution Slider 5 on my homepage. I have a Youtube video in the slide. The video displays on desktop, but not on mobile. I do not have it set to hide on mobile. For some reason the photo shows from the slide, but the video is not detected on mobile.

Can someone please help.

Thanks,
      Tanisha

Hello there,

Thank you so much for using our theme and contacting us!

Sorry for the troubles, could you please give me your Admin & FTP account?
      Please set your reply as private reply so that no one else couldn’t see your info.

Thank you again for waiting for our response!

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.